Monday, July 12, 2004

i t0ld him the truth.
i t0ld him i like him.
but i didn't get the reply i wanted...

i was j0king ar0und wif him..
n i asked him wad if sum0ne liked him
he asked me who..
i didn't wanna tell him

he insisted 0n kn0wing...
n finally i t0ld him it was me..
he wanted a c0nfirmati0n abt it..
n i c0nfirmed wif him dat it was me.

he simply said..
"t0o bad.i dun trust in girls anymore"
dat was his exact w0rds
it sh0t me like a dagger piercing thr0ugh my heart.

it sh0t like a spear being pierced thr0ugh my st0mach
it was so0o painful...
warm tears fl0wed d0wn fr0m my eyes
i c0uld n0t he believed he said dat...

i d0nt kn0w h0w t0 accept it
i w0n't be able t0 accept it.
is dis wad i deserve..?
i regret f0r telling my true feelings.

i sh0uldn't haf t0ld him....
i shall hate myself f0r dis....
i w0n't 4get u...
this w0und w0n't seem t0 heal

it will be a permanent w0und
which will remain in my heart....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP