Wednesday, September 29, 2004

i fought wif my parents...feel soo fucked up...been crying for the past 2 hrs....hate my parents....dis is my last time using the net....i duno wen i will get hold of a comp again....i hate my life...i hate my family....i hate everyone in dis house..noone cares...noone listens...i'm gonna live on my own world...by myself..i'm glad i haf u my dear.....u're my one and only...u're the onli one who cares wad i feel...wad i think....i lup u soo much...dun leave me....my eyes r sore...my nose is stuffed...my ears r stuffed....and i'm gonna tuck in my bed now.....end here....fucking parents i haf......i will never 4gif u 4 doing dis to me 4eva.........FuCk u..!!!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP