Monday, May 22, 2006

NONG NONG ago..!!!!

naqiah-lonely.blogspot.com has been REVAMPED!!!!!!!

take a look at it yall...all fresh n new..and i simply LURVE it!!!!

*em soo proud of myself...*

it didnt took me very long to get dis done. i spent only a few hrs designing da page...but quite sum time to get da html done n all...ahaKz.

anyhoos...

yest: SG IDOL BEGINS!!!! and hell i was larfing my ass off watching dat. but the audition i loved most.......

NONG NONG ago!!!!!!!

it is soo farking farni sia....ahaKz.........it was full of larfs. ahaKz!!!! Singapore CowBoy vs Kung Fu Rapper.

The wise words of an Asian cowboy "My english is bad so I speak AMERICAN!"

long live America! LoL!!!!!

wad do these pple do for a living....~~~~~

*poof*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP