Wednesday, July 12, 2006

em farking bored.

haiz, cant do my project coz i cant access the site to take a look at my notes. farking shyds, nabuey chipz larr!!!

my leg hurts coz too long sat srikandi juz now, got dikir prac larr....not use to sitting like dat maahh...soo must train to always sit like dat lorr... haha......

dikir was fun juz now, got practice ragams and all. FUN LARR!! i loike..!

anyway, haf u ever seen a grp of boys who are farkin jakun when seeing gerls. i did, it happened to me and my fren. its like one whole 40 seater bus literally trying to catch our attention, looking at us like we came frm outer space. (by the way they are react, i tink they are tho one who are from outer space.) i was larfing larr when i saw dem, n i paisei at da same time, imagine larr one whole 40 seater bus who are full of guys looking at u. haha...cam soyalz. i cant stop larfing larrr!haha.....

anyhoos, my leg is painful, and i wld like to repeat for the 3rd time, my leg is farking painful!!!!!

and i need a hug and kiss.....

*i want boyFren arr....can arr?? pls pls pls....! i'll promise i love u ok?*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP