Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bestest Birthday.

I must say, my 19th birthday is the bestest so far. Nothing out of the ordinary.
It was plain, sweet and simple. What more can I ever ask for.

Firstly, where did I countdown to the new year? Home sweet home.
Haha.

Toldcha it was plain, sweet and simple.

All the cousins and uncles and aunts came over. Watched a few DVDs and then ate alot of food. Which later switched on to CH 5 Countdown Party which was such a bore. Seriously, it was SUPER BORING nak mampos k. I was literally yawning. Haha.

Then the countdown begins, and then the auld lang syne, and then the cake, and then the birthday song..




Cut cake..
Eat cake..
Receive Presents...




I had no idea what the hell I was saying in this picture. Haha. Apeeerr dieerrrr Naqiaaaahh.

Open presents...

Sleep.

Haha. Simple affair.

In the later part of the day, Grandma decided to treat me to a birthday lunch at Chai Chee Seafood. Too much food yet so little space. But enjoyed the lunch treat. Hurhur. Later that night, met a few of the cousins and someone for some chill out session.




The next day, met up with someone and GF and Ayu and Aleeya and other guys and I received MORE PRESENTS!!! :)


SO THE SERONOK OK! Especially with someone eh. :p

And just now, had another birthday lunch with Tok Om and family at Fresh Bulgoggi at Downtown East E-Hub. It was like a 3-in-1 birthday celebration for Tok Om, Me and Dessy. :)



Simple yet memorable.

I had a blast for my 19th birthday! Nak lagi please.

To someone, THANK U! :)


BEST KAN!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP