Monday, June 21, 2004

its been a lo0o0ong time since i last edited my bl0g. haha...n i mean lo0o0ong time. newayz..t0day i m g0ing t0 Wild Wild Wet wif my c0usin. Can't wait.hehe...

lets t0k abt my h0lz.Its been 0k. But the best part 0f my h0lz is my visit t0 cairns.! dat was da best..!!we went sn0rkelling at GrEaT bArRiEr ReEf.!can u imagine dat..??!!my relatives were all so0o jeal0us wen i t0ld dem abt it.haha..!!den we went t0 dis incredible place called Mungalli Falls.There we met the 0wner 0f da place.. Mark, Isla n Tim.they r like da m0st superb bunch 0f pple i ever met.i really felt like i was at h0me when i was there.den we went t0 all type 0f places wif da help 0f 0ur t0ur leader..Ray.he was great.

When 0ur last day came, all 0f us were so0o sad t0 leave the incredible place.But we were very sure that we br0ught back 0ur mem0ries which w0uld last a lifetime.

I MiSs CaiRnS!!!!

0ther den da fun part...there is always the b0ring part 0f h0lz. h0mEw0rK.!!!i did n0t t0uch any 0f my h0mew0rk since the start 0f h0lz.haha...

i've been feeling crappy since yesterday.my c0mp had dis maj0r pr0b.i cant get int0 the wh0le system n my uncle had t0 install every single blinking thing in my c0mp.!i haf t0 start fr0m scratch..!!all my music files..my pictures...EVERYTHING!!!!damn it.aarrgghh..!
HaTe dis TinG. nEwayz...my sis is watching..i dun0 wad.she laughing by herself while watching tv.haha.crazy gerl.my c0usin went t0 the t0ilet t0 "berry"..means berak..means shit in the t0ilet.haha...!juz t0 tell u..i havent had my sh0wer..!!.still haf a very blur face.!

i m so0o b0red..well i better end here..0r it will nvr end at all.haha...

cia0..adi0z amig0z.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP