Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The times we had
The memories we shared together
I thought that we could last
But I was wrong...so very wrong

I did not know what happened
I did not know it could happened
But all I know it happened
And it just happened

I couldn't understand why
It had to end this way
But it just did
And there is no other way

22nd March 2004
The day just before our 3rd month together
Our relationship had ended

I know I caused this to happen
And I really didn't mean it
But please don't blame me
Coz you just did

I have caused you hurt
I have caused you tears
I have caused you everything
But happiness which you long earned

I hope you forgive me
For all the mistakes I've made to you

I hope you forgive me
For causing you to suffer all this

Please don't hate me for life
Cause I will hate you too

Don't forget me
Cause I will always remember you

I'll keep you in my heart forever

22nd March 2004
The happiness ends...........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP