Wednesday, June 29, 2005

iN the SkooL comP Lab...(AfTer PE)

heyya...!!!!

haiz....em in da skool comp lab....doing sum revision abt chem frm a website.its juz after PE...soo...em shacked frm playing badminton wif ayu(u made me chase the shuttle cock damn u....!!!)so now....em in da comp lab...njoying the aircon n wadeva da comp lab has to offer me...haha.! my hair is in a mess rite now but wad da hell do i care. ayu is juz bside me....doing her chem mind map on the topic rates of reaction.ouh wait.....she is looking at wad em writing....n she's laughing her head off. (laughing part of her hobby..or shud i say her leisure activity??).

newayz.....em meeting my hubby later afta skul. he picking me up frm skul. i almost came late 4 skul todae(the freakin' bus is late..!!!!)..but i beat the bell...(gues wad....ayu was late 4 skul todae..!!!![do i seem surprise...?coz if i m...i'm juz being sarcastic..haha..!]). my left shoulder totally hurts. i guess it was frm carrying my bag on the left side...(n my bag ain't light...).

ouh wait up....i got a msg frm ijad..(he's kinda like my best guy fwen...). kinda miss him though...havent met him in a while..coz he is bz wif army...n em bz wif skul...(as usual...). okeh pple.....i end here aitez...ciao..!! muaks to yall..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP