Sunday, June 12, 2005

will u take a look at what i've done..???!!!! isn't it nice..???hehe...i still wana change it....i'll work on it....
yesterday was soooo fun.......me n my gurlfwenz..(dat means diana n ayu..)...n my new hubby..(lurve him soo much...muaks..!ouh..and his name is fazri...but pple call him rico)..soo....me..my hubby...n my gurlfwenz...went to east coast. we planned to go at 4.00 but sumone had to attend a wedding....(if the person is reading dis...i guess she will think that i'm a pain in da ass...haha..!)so in da end...we went out at 5.30...and reach east coast at abt 6.00. 4 of us took a taxi there...and alight at the food centre. we headed 4 the waterbreaker(i hope u noe wad dat is..)..and jus sat there...releasing our worries...
hidayu started crying....i duno y...i guess she was missing sumone.(aww....) herdiana was juz in her own world....duno thinking abt who..and me n my hubby was juz njoying each other's company......(lurve him soo much..)
den afta sum tyme sitting there n taking pictures...me n my hubby decided to take a stroll to go to bedok jetty(it was nearby our area..)...we walked while holding each others hands....(sweet ain't it....juz like wad i wanted)...then when we were at bedok jetty...we juz talked...and looked at other pple..den we saw dis makcik fishing.....we were surprised at her skill of fishing....and u noe wad she caught...??? a stingray!!!....skill sia dat makcik...haha...den soon ayu msg me said they wana make their way home oredy.....sooo...me n my hubby walk together hand in hand back to meet ayu n diana (i will put up sum pics 4 u guys to see...)....
soo...afta dat....4 of us walked to go to parkway....but when we reached the main road after getting across the xpressway using the underground passage......we found out parkway was far ahead....so in da end...we decided to take a bus to bedok interchange...and go to tampines to haf our dinner.....(me n my hubby did not let go of each other for the whole time.....hehe...)..at tampines...we met kai rui....jessie...and han wen.(they were playing pool at pavilion tampines.)afta meeting dem...decided to had our dinner at century square's food court...me n my hubby did not haf our dinner...coz we weren't feeling hungry....ayu..diana...n jessie ate. kai rui n han wen sat outsyde to get sum fresh air....afta 1/2 hour or soo....we made our way home......
and....as usual...my hubby sent me home.....ayu accompanied diana home....me n my hubby went home 2 gether..(it's juz soo swit ain't it....)..i guess dats all 4 yesterday...n guess wad...my hubby juz called me...he said he juz got off frm work...n making his way home....he said he ain't feeling well.....(aww....my dear hubby is sick...)..sooo he might be getting n MC tmr to get him off work....i miss him loadz....newayz...he said he might b using his dad's hp to msg me later....
k lar.....i gtg now....em feeling really hungry....my hands r trembling frm the hunger....coz i did not eat aniting except 4 a bit of rice which mah dad bought in da morning......den i had to clean the whole house...(coz my mum, my grandma n my sis is away at jakarta..they r coming home tmr....)soo....dats y my energy is drained off....k lar...ciao.....(muaks..!!lurve u mah dear...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP