Friday, July 22, 2005

in skool comP Lab...

oLa..!!!!!!

Waddap yall...!em at da skool comp lab now. doing my research 4 my enlish assignment. Mr Low gave us topics to research on and do a powerpoint presentation abt it n oso write an essay on it.(Thanks Mr Low...!!haha...). newayz...soo yarr....em doing my research n took the opportunity to blog. haha...! my topic is "Discuss some of the things which make you proud of your country". crap sia......kinda boring. haha..but heck larh. juz do.....

em gona haf PE later on...(aarrgghh..!!!! em gona haf my 2.4 run later..!! sumone save me..!!!!!!). soo yarr.....em gona run..or mayb walk. haha..! newayz...em having a stomach ache now..!! it hurts soo bad..!!!!n em soo sleepy now coz i only had 3 hrs of sleep. i slept at 3 am n woke up at 6 am. damn tired....slept late coz i chatted on da fone wif ronald da whole nite. it was really nice talking to him..haha.....k larr...mr low is asking us to shut down the comp. soo.....gtg aytez...ciao..!!!

Signing off.....0943 hrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP