Thursday, August 11, 2005

stoopid science mind map

oLa..!!!!!

it has been a while since i last updated my bloggie...well..wad can i say..been quite bz. skool n exams...so must STUDY STUDY STUDY!

now i n da skool comp lab.....doing a mind map for my bio topic Plant Reproduction.
i find it irritating ya noe. my teacher ask 2 complete dis bloody mindmap in 45 mins. n wad i'm left wif is 20 mins now.....and there is alot to map out. darn..!!!!!!

dunoe where em going afta skul. tot of going TM for a while to see sum beads bracelet at CraftX. dunoe y dis few days em into beads. haha.!!!!em going crayzee....!!!(the exam fever is getting to me....!!!)

n guess wad....starting frm today onwards....all the graduating classes (Sec 4E & 5N) are made compulsory to stay in skul until 7pm. fark sia...!!!!! but em not staying until 7 todae. i haf tuition at home..!!!! very stressful sia....haiyo.....BUT..........mayb all dis wld b worthwhile...taking my o-levels dis yr wad....soo must concentrate. wakakaka..!!!!!!

my mind map looks lyke shit ryte now. haha.....i added in all types of colours which i have. em only doing the parts of flowers. havent fdo abt pollination and all dat crap. hrmmm....i tink i better get back to doing my mind map b4 my teacher starts yelling at me..haha..!!!!

Adios.!!!!

Signing off.....................1310 hrs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP