Tuesday, October 18, 2005

at diana's house....

hrmm......is it juz me....or is O LEVELS IN JUST 13 DAYS..!!!!! aarrGGhh..!!!!!

dats ryd pple......all of u pple out there taking ur o lvls....face it..! the end is coming near....! but hey...look at it at the bright side..its gona b the end of ur sec skool life...n no skool for 3 mths bebeh..!!! haha...but to those who will be going through ur Direct School Admission probation at the JCs......(dat includes me...mind u...)...its ok..its juz 4 3 mths....whether u stay in dat JC 4 da nxt 2 yrs of ur life...it depends on ur o level results...

hrmm....soo...wad m i doing now..???? at diana's house...slacking... blogging....(isnt it like obvious..?!) n trying to send an email to my fren at bali....hrmm....i tried alot of times to send dis email but it kept bouncing back...is there sumting wrong wif his email..?????or did i get the email wrongly..?????...well...i juz haf to keep trying ryd..?? never give up NaQiaH..!!! haha.....dat juz boosted my self confidence 4 a moment...(i guess i needed dat..wakaka)

soo....wad happen at skool..??? nothing really....boring as alwayz... i woke up late todae. at 6.25.

haha...n ya noe wad...EM NOT FASTING TODAE..!!!!! its a girl issue...duno whether ya guys noe wad em toking abt....haiz...n i really wished dat i wouldnt have to repay my fast. darn..!
hope dis thing wont last 4 more den a 5 days or a wk....

yarh...newayz...back to dis morn...yarh..soo i didnt wake up 4 my pre-dawn meal or shld i say sahur....as i wasnt fasting. soo...in da end...my grandma juz switch on da lights in my room..hoping dat i wld eventually wake up.... *riiiinngGGGG..!!!*.....reality check.... i wasnt conscious..!!!!!!!!!!!! n guess wad....i actually heard my grandma asking me,"Naqiah, skola tak nari..?"
n i juz shook my head...! the thought of actually writing a letter to explain 4 my abscence dat dae came across my mind....n den *BaM..!*...i did a reality check...I HAF MY BIO MOCK PAPER TODAE..!!!!!
soo..i took a look at my hp for da time..n it showed....6.23 am.
aAarrrGGgHh..!!!!! i took a look out da window...da sky was soo bright... to be 6.00 am....soo...i rushed out of bed, grabbed my towel...n headed 4 da toilet....i bathed for like 10 mins or soo...rushed through it...quickly changed into my skul uniform..did wadeva i could wif da way i look...n ask mama to gif me 5 bucks 4 my cab fare...n how lucky i was..i actually got a cab right after i left the building...haha....

lucky me...i wasnt late.....hrmm.....thank god....soo much 4 da rushing... i was still kinda sleepy eventhough i slept at 11+ yesternight.haha...

hrmm..i tink i better end now...or not i'll be ranting the whole dae...haha
adios....!

Signing off........1415hrs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP