Friday, October 14, 2005

new teMplaTe..noicE..! and my prelim results sux..!

hrmm...do u loike wat i haf done to my bloggie..?? nice rite..?? haha..weeEeEe....look at me...em praising my own work..!!!! haha....

now at diana's house...we decided to break fast outsyd..need to ask my dad 1st...waiting 4 him to reply to my msg.....

hrmm..bored bored bored.....tinking of wad to wear to go out later... skirt or jeans..????? *help me..!!*haha......hrmm..nvm..decide later...

got my report bk juz now....my results sux....i got 18 pts for my L1R4 and 33 pts for my L1R5. i noe it suxXx..dammit..! aargh..! my mum is not happy wif it..!!! darn darn darn..!!!! em soo gona work hard 4 my o lvls. i noe i can do it...(go naqiah..!!!!)

k den...goin' off now...cya..~~~

Signing off............1425hrs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP