Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm not dead.

Note: Content of this post will be heavy with images.

No. I'm not dead.
Nor am I depressed.

If that's what you thought.

Been busy as hell! With work, rehearsals, practices, Pentas, family event.
Saving up this wee bit of energy I have left just to blog.

Pentas: Sutera, 21st November 2008

Eventhough my supervisor gave me a whole day leave, I decided to come by work in the morning, ok it wasn't really half. It was only..... 3 hrs? Haha. Yeah yeah, you might say I'm trying to get on the good side of things. HAH. Wrong. I had some work to do and it worries me knowing that I haven't finish it. Really. It does.

Well anyway, after work, trained down to school and preps began for the big show that night. Darn right I was excited. Despite the very very tired me, I was so very excited.

The show was awesome.

Awesome...
Awesomer...

AWESOME-EST!









I just loved loved loved it. I loved the girls more. I loved Nira most! Aww man. Alhamdulillah, I didn't backed out last minute. I wanted to bccause I couldn't take it. But thank god, I didn't.

We rocked the stage didn't we, girls?

Like how my hair rocks the shit....?

HAHAAAHAHAHHAHA! Gosh. I look barbaric. But the hair still rocks! Haha.

And thanks Nano darling for coming! :)

SilatulRahim, 22nd November 2008


It was a great family event. Everything was a success. The family ties strengthen, everyone had fun, everyone enjoyed themselves.

The performances were great applause for the MC, Mr Usop, for an entertaining show. Not gonna elaborate much..


But I have to warn you, feast your eyes on the DESSERTS!

WARNING: EXCESSIVE SALIVATING MAY OCCUR!





Gingerbread House!

Chewy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Teddy Cake!

I warned you didn't I? And those chocolate tarts you see...... DA BOMB I TELL U! DA BOMB!

And then it's SHOWTIME!














The committee that made it all happened

And then night fall.....

Signing off....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP