Sunday, August 30, 2009

A different Ramadhan

It has already been a week since the Muslims started fasting. Alhamdulillah, it has been a smooth ride for me so far.

Just that it feels that my Ramadhan feels kinda different.

There isn't nenek around anymore. I teared for awhile hearing the first azan on the first day of Ramadhan. If nenek was still around, she would be sitting beside me on the dinner table. *sobs*

Last Monday, 24th Aug, was her 71st birthday and the whole family decided to have an iftar on the Sunday just to have a small tahlil before breaking fast together. Despite having to lose an elderly, whom we all now, is the gel that holds the family together, Alhamdulillah, the family ties are still strong and we keep up with each other very often.


Enough of the sadness.

Ramadhan is the time where we can see the gazillion types of food at the dinner table almost every night for a month. On the iftar, there were tons of food and the highlight for the day was my Oreo Cheesecake!

I've gotten the hang of making an Oreo Cheesecake and its NO-BAKE! So hassle-free! So whenever I feel like eating cheesecake, I'll make it myself. Heee.. and it's sooo sedaaapp!



SEDAP KAAANN!?!?!?! I might consider starting a business.. heheheehehe

And then it was terawih together with the whole family.... :)



Alhamdulillah, I've had a good week of Ramadhan so far. Expecting it to be better in the weeks to come, Insyallah.

Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP