Thursday, August 20, 2009

One helluva time

Ok finally, I'm back with an update. There is so much I wanna tell, I don't know where to start. Ok now let’s begin.. one at a time…


NDP 09

This has got to be the peak of the whole time I was busy. The event was marvellous and the journey throughout was sweet. Everyone had a great time. Making a debut appearance in this year’s NDP, I’m proud to be part of the dikir barat team. Of course I was happy seeing myself on tv. HAHAHAHA!

Looking at the pictures, I can say that the rest is history.. :)



Piala Raja Panggung 2009



This was also a debut appearance for me as an awok in an open category competition. Being together with Wahana Deksu was truly an eye-opening experience to the world of dikir barat and beyond. It was great while it lasted. I’m flattered to be given a chance and for that I thank you, Wahana Deksu, for such an opportunity to be given to a “small fry” like me. I will be taking this experience as a learning ground for my personal upbringing as a person and as an activist in the dikir scene.

My New Job

Yes people. I am employed, for a month already. Alhamdulillah, everything has been going on smoothly. I love my workplace. For all the efforts I put in during the jobhunt, I am truly pleased with my job. Currently, I am a CCPE in a school in Punggol. I am thankful for having such great colleagues which makes me look forward to work everyday.

To a new beginning… *cheers with wine glasses* (macam ye2 mode)

And to my bf, thank you for everything, to date.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP