Saturday, August 21, 2004

haiz...r0tting at h0me rite n0w...l0lz.n0 planz t0day....juz n0w g0t band..played big fun in the sun... nice song..!!!but i g0t sum st0opid s0l0...damn..!!!!newayz......i dwnl0ading s0ngz....missing my darlingz..!!!meeting him tmr...yay..!n its his bday...but i didnt get him aniting..!!!!!!i feel so0o guilty....i dun0 wad t0 get him..n i dun haf da m0ney..!!!arrgghh....haiz....its hard t0 get guys a g0od bday present...=p....newayz..i cant wait t0 meet my baby tmr.!!!hehe....i miss him so0o much..so0o l0ng never meet him 0redy..!!!!haiz...yester day had da st0opid teacher's day rehearsal....came h0me super tired...nxt my c0mm0n test starts....i'll keep my fingers cr0ss n h0pe f0r da best in my c0mmen test....wish me luck aitez....k la..end here...cia0z..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP