Thursday, August 12, 2004

harluu...s0rrie 4 n0t updating 4 l0ng time...hehe......haiz.....i f0und a very special sum0ne wh0m i treasure da m0st....he is juz my preci0us darling...i miz him so0o much even th0ugh we met yesterday...i juz can't bare t0 live with0ut him....n0 w0rds can xplain h0w much i l0ve him...he is juz my sayang..!!i luv u dear n i miz u so0o much..!!!!!!!MuackZ....!!!i haf been thinking abt him f0r da wh0le day at sk0ol....wr0te his name all 0ver my paper...wr0te his name 0n my hand....dis is h0w much i really2 luv him...i can't bear t0 l0se u my dear..!!!!!!pLz dun LeaVe me..!!!!!!i w0n't LeavE u...s0rrie i caN't meet u t0day.....pLz 4give me dear.....we'll meet dis sat k...i miz u so0o much......!!!Muackz..!!!!!n...dis speCiaL sum0nE is my pReCi0us m0st L0vabLe iNdRa..!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP