Wednesday, August 04, 2004

harluu..!!!!!!!!waddap waddap...!!!!haha...haiz..i feel so0o tired..juz came back fr0m sk0ol btw..g0t NDP c0ncert rehearsal at sk0ol...i m hungry n tired..i bath 0redy..feel a bit fresher n0w.newayz...wadya tink abt my new template..!!!!??????cute rite...hehe....s0rrie f0r n0t updating f0r a l0ng time...i had t0 restart my wh0le system again c0z my c0mp was really sia0 dat time.....cann0t l0g 0n t0 the system at all....so0o...s0rrie yar..newayz..hmm...wad haf i been up t0..?i 0s0 dun0...haiz...juz preparing f0r my NDP concert dis fridae....i hate playing We Are Singapore..all is in a l0w register esp. da part where it g0es.."we are singapore...we are singapore...we're a nati0n str0ng n free f0rever m0re.."....i felt like fainting when playing dat..c0z it was s0 l0w....and it was very tiring t0 play......my lips were so0o tired...dun0 wad t0 d0....juz play l0r..luckily g0t ch0w kiat t0 help me wif dat part...newayz..i can't wait f0r da perf0rmance 0n fridae..g0nna be fun...we celebrating Sebas bdae 0s0 dat dae...so0o he g0ing t0 haf a big surprise...sir g0ing t0 gif him a brand new trombone mouth piece..imagine dat..!!???? sum m0re it is da dun0 wad la Chris sumting guy m0uth piece..!so0o expensive sia.!!!!haiya...w0nder wen is it g0nna be my turn..l0lz..!!can wait l0ng2..l0lz....k la..i end here...da back 0f my sh0ulder hurts like sh*t....dun0 y........buhbyez..pls leave ur c0mments aitez..!thanx..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP