Friday, May 13, 2005

heyyy..!!!em at my cousin's house rite now. listening to dale don dale....ayu juz send me the song through msn....
hrmmm....so wad happen today...i had my Chem paper and my A maths paper 1 juz now.i noe my chem sux. the paper was freakin' hard...! urgh..!!!i anyhow did my chemical equations. and wad the hell is da diff. between molecular formula and empirical formula.!!?!????stoopid larrr.... my A maths was ok i guess but didnt manage to do all the ques.
now listening to the song 'Samseng' by Ahli Fiqir.....
meeting my dear later....i tink....duno lei...he havent confirm wif me yet. newayz...darn bored rite now...chatting at the mirc.....while editing my bloggie....~
monday is my last paper..!!!!yay..!!!!!thank god..!!!!!its gona be my A maths paper 2.......tyme does fly....~
newayz...em gona go home soon at abt 4+...soo k lar...i ciao 1st...buaix..~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP