Monday, May 09, 2005

woah..its been mths since i updated mah blog...it sux..think of changing it...
soo...wads been happenin'..?its da exam period... "ExAm FeVeR" is invading the Singapore students. haha....a contagious sickness but noone can cure it..! haizz.....nvm...1 wk will pass very fast n exam fever will be cured....(only 4 moment.)

newayz....juz now i had my geography and maths paper 1. its like damn hard..!~ i didnt had time to complete my last ques. 4 the geog paper....sooo all i could do was juz end it any old how..haha. em loike sooo gona fail...my maths paper...??? dun bother asking coz i bet em gona fail dat too. i did not complete 1 single factorisation ques. and the duration 4 dat paper was onli 2 hours..!! teachers nowadays are soo crazy. they expect us to finish like wad....25 ques. in 2 bloody hours. if they gif easy questions..i dun mind...but the gif ques. which screw up the brain cells. its maths paper 1 ppLE..~!!u can't use the damn calculator. all u haf to use is ur brain..!~aarrgghh... all my brain juice is used up.urgh...but i juz topped up my brain juice with a Grande Rhumba Frappucino and a slice of Oreo Cheesecake from Starbucks. Yumm...!!!~ (Damn i have to learn how to save my money.....).

I'm gona meet dis Haikel guy later. He says he likes me...but i duno..well...tata. duno wad to write abt...still undergoing the editing of my bloggie....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP