Tuesday, May 10, 2005

oLa..!!!~
heeyyyyy.....em at diana's house rite noww.....slackin' as usual. wakaka..!~
juz now my social studies paper really sux..like totally..! i mean like the freakin' question is sooo confusing larrr..!!!!urgh...(em loike soo gona fail..)
hrrmmm...wads happenin' in diana's room....em playing the comp as u can see.....hidayu's hoggin' at the telephone...wif sum guy name endra. duno who larrr...n diana is in the kitchen...gettin' sum ice cream (and its cookies n cream...~yuM.~)
diana's back.. (wif the ice cream..)...haizz....its rainin' and i still can eat ice cream...haha...the exam fever is getting to me..!!!
abt my paper juz now....it really sux. my physics...dun bother askin'. my paper 2 is like rubbish sia..!!!!! all my answers totally like....i oso duno like wad...all i learn nvr come out...damn..!~ waste my time onli studying like shit until 12 midnight.
newayzz....its raining like hell juz now...but now...okeh larr...but still rainin'. hehe...soo kinda got wet when walking to diana's house.
eating my ice cream rite now...finishing oledy...n its done..!!hehe....took a break for a while to finish it up...
tmr is my maths paper 2 n my Chem/Bio paper 1. em gonna haf tuition later at home....damn. soo tired ya noe...newayz...em loike gona go home soon..or not my mum will scream at me again.
juz now i went to skul wif haikel...he decided to send me to skool. so em like okeh larr....but didnt spend dat much time together coz he woke up late. in the end we met at like 6.50 am or soo...so i was like late but reach skool on time actually.its swit of him to wake up early juz to send me. n juz now i asked him wad did he treat me as....n he answered...as his gal..i was like ouh okeh... kinda expected dat...i end here...!!! ciaoz.!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP