Friday, July 11, 2008

Literature Review

I had no idea what a literature review is and how it's suppose to be done but I still had to do it. So I had to start working on it because the group manager wants it by Friday, and that is today.

Seriously, I wasn't in the best of spirits and mood to start working on something which I'm not even sure WHAT the hell it is. Then again, I had to do something. I've been slacking too much for my major project.

So, I started on it since 3 hours ago. It wasn't getting anywhere.

But then it struck me. I suddenly had an idea on how to get this review going.

And so, after 3 hours, I present to you... My Literature Review....










Nothing beats having "ideas flow like running water". What a masterpiece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP