Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A sucker for treats


Crackers, cheese and almond.

My mum had always knew I'm a sucker for the Japanese treat and she always know where to get 'em. It's so yummy, I can eat the whole packet in like less than an hour. That's why mum bought two packets. LOL.

I've been munching on them while being obsessed over online movies and psp game downloads. I have no idea how many games I've downloaded so far, but that's not important.

Too much free time? No. Just that, there isn't anything to do.
School? No lessons. It's the major project period and the supervisor seems too busy at times.
Hangouts and outings? No company. BOOOOO~

Whatever it is, I'm down to one packet left of Cheese, Almond and Crackers and I ain't gonna share. *evil laughs*

P.S. This post is so random. I had no idea what I just posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP