Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girlfrieeeenndddssss

Finally, the literature review is over and done with. After days working on it, finally.. finally.. FINALLY!

So to "celebrate", met up with giirrrlllffrieennddsss...~

Met Diana and Rafta at Lavender MRT station and we decided to turn 6 again with them things which you call "air batu seposen". I saw the classic TORA and DING DANG, those chocolate candies with mini toys. Haha. Classic.



After which, headed to Bugis to chill at J.Co Donuts and Coffee. Gosh, been awhile I satisfied my sweet cravings. The donuts are as good as ever, and so I just had to get one dozen home for me and the family. Oh, and the ambience is great. The seats are so comfy, there's not much of a crowd.. and the drinks... REAL GOOD LAAA!!! Must go ok? It's at Bugis Junction basement, behind the escalator.


Yes, too busy eating 'em DONUTS!

Of course the first thing I did when I reached home...

DONUTS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP