Sunday, February 08, 2009

Amsyar's 1st birthday

This is rather delayed because the event was on the 1st of February, which was a week ago, but his birthday was on the 31st of January.

Amsyar Afiq, as of today, is 1 year and 7 days old.

Pictures only. I'll let you guys oogle on that lil kid.

And sure as hell, I'm jealous of his presents!!!!! Can I be ONE again? please ah please.

Hi. I'm Amsyar Afiq and it's my 1st Birthday, my 1st ever birthday party!

You bet I'm DAMN happy about it!

What's more with my wonderful Mummy and Daddy who brought me into this world...

And my whole family who's always tolerating my nonse

Although you might not be able to see it through my facial expression, but deep down I'm sure they know how much I love them. I'll just do it in my own language...

"GAEOIDJOAK OIEPAKLD WAAA WAA PEKADPLSFPI EOPAJF"
Hee.

Isn't it suppose to be MY birthday party?! Why are the cousins getting all the fun?!!?!?!?

Oh right. I remember now. I was getting cranky and all because it is suppose to be my naptime. Thanks to Mummy and Daddy for organising it at the wrong time of the day. Hmph.


Oh well, despite getting all cranky, I'm still in the limelight.... :)

And of course, I would like to thank my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandaunts, granduncles for the wonderful toys and clothes and shoes. I still can't figure out why I have so much of them but that doesn't mean I'm willing to share. NO SHARING!

Mine... ALL MINE!

Well, that's all folks. And this is me with my "feeling gorgeous" aunty (in blue) and my other "obviously cute" aunty (in yellow behind the door). But I'm definitely not bothered by both of their nonsense.
AND THANK YOU UNCLE FADHIL FOR THE PICTURES! :)

Till then..

This definitely feels right. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP