Saturday, February 28, 2009

Desperate

The title speaks for itself.

Yes. I'm desperate. VERY desperate to be exact. Why you ask?

I'm ending my internship with OCBC Bank next week and I am in desperate need to find a job after that. I probably want some holidays of course but I don't think too long a holiday would do me any good. I'm bound to be lazy to get any job then. So with the undying will power to never give up, I'm still searching for a job.

Figures, I have no clue to what kind of job I'd prefer to do in the long run.

I'm looking into event managements or childcare assistant teachers. Nonetheless, those are my choices for part time jobs.

I hate retail lines because it's tiring and they offer meagre pays.
I hate F&B lines because I'd only bother to clean up after myself and not others. I have a low tolerance for dirty cutleries and dishes and wasted food. Yes. I do.

I don't mind deskbound jobs. Well, it's kind boring, come to think of it, and having to experience it myself at this point in time. The job scope can get really stressful too but during tough times like this, I guess that's like the most stable job ever. I can't tolerate having to sit on an office chair, facing the computer almost for 8 hours a day, looking at loads of information which basically means almost nothing to me. However, it's not tiring, all you do is sit down and not run around, you get to dress up everyday, the pay is promising (depending on the job you do) and it can get exciting when they are corporate events.

Ok now tell me, am I being fussy? lol.

Nonetheless, if anyone has any job recommendations, PLEASE TELL ME!
Thank you very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP