Monday, March 02, 2009

Piala Buluh Perindu 2009

Piala Buluh Perindu 2009
1st March 09
Bishan CC

A total of 22 teams competed in the 1st dikir competition in 2009.

It was a tiring2 day, but in the end, the results were above satisfaction. WAY above. :)

Congrats to fellow @ndiks for their achievements. I'm so damn happy ah! (Ceh. Like I'm the one who performed. I'm just a fellow supporter. Heh.)

Results:

1st: Neng Nyno
2nd: Andika Kencana
3rd: Andika


Kumpulan Wanita Terbaik: Wahana Deksu
Kumpulan Harapan: T.E.L.P.A

Juara Terbaik: Dendang Mutiara
Juara Harapan: Andika Kencana

Tukang Karut Terbaik: S.R.W
Tukang Karut Harapan: Andika Kencana

Paluan Terbaik: Neng Nyno
Paluan Harapan: Andika Kencana

Senikata Terbaik: Andika
Senikata Harapan: Neng Nyno

Lagu Asli Terbaik: Keris
Awak-awak Terbaik: Neng Nyno
Kesenian Terbaik: Keris


Andika


Andika Kencana

To you,

You know I'm proud of you. All hard work paid off. :)
But right now, I miss you terribly. Please let time fly as fast as possible. I want the week to zoom past. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP