Monday, March 16, 2009

Of Deeper Conversations

The Mosaic Music Festival is here again! The festival will be going on for the rest of the week til the 22nd of March. So Esplanade will be hyped up with music from across the globe with multiple performances at the outdoor theatre and concerts by artists like N.E.R.D and Brian McKnight will be held at the esplanade theatres.



I didn't miss the chance of meeting YUNA for her debut appearance in Singapore. The song playing on my blog is one of my favourite from her. She has this soothing voice which makes her songs very pleasing to the ear. All this while, I've been listening to her music on her myspace page, imeem and youtube.



If you want to visit her myspace page to listen to a few of her other tracks, please click here.

Yesternight, I got to meet her live. OMG!

She sounds good live, exactly the same on her recordings. I LOVE HER!


The crowd was good. The set she did yesternight was awesome! Deep down, she inspires me to start writing my own songs. Really.

And to Hydil Pork,
WE'RE YUNA-DDICTED!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP