Sunday, March 29, 2009

The night that we both needed

Despite being troubled for the whole day, staring into blank spaces, walking around with an empty soul, things got abit better that night.

Thanks to my wonderful babe, Fizah.


We both had our own setbacks but we were there for each other. Yesterday night was what we both really needed.


Me and Fizah caught Towkay Wayang (thanks to you who bought the tickets which in the end, you couldn't make it that night) at Victoria Theatre yesternight.

It was a first experience for me having to watch a theatre performance. I loved it and I would want to watch more of such productions.


Well, the cast was good. I especially love the music. Composed by the great Zubir Abdullah, it was wonderful. The storyline was very touching and I did notice a few among the audience were sniffing, sobbing away, including Fizah. I wanted to tear too but I had good control of my tears. (I've had enough of the shedding of tears saga)


Would there be a soundtrack for this musical? Coz I would love to get my hands on it. I LOVE THE MUSIC! Haha. And the setting, the costumes, so surreal. Very nice.

Photography wasn't allowed during the whole showcase of the musical so it's just pictures after the production.


And to you babe, thanks a million.
You know I love you :)

And I support Earth Hour!

The theatre was dark whaaaatt!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP