Monday, February 02, 2009

Supposedly.... not

Supposedly, it's my last day of SIP last Friday, but my clever LO (Liaison Officer, bacially, my lecturer la) brainwashed me into agreeing to extend my stay with OCBC. Right.

What did he do?

He did this.................






Ok no. He didn't.

He just asked a simple question..
"What do you wanna do after this? Do you still wanna work?"

And me, being the dumb one, said yes.
Right. A simple yes and it took away one more month of my 19th year.

BAIK PER!

I have to drag my sorry ass out of bed early in the morning, out of the house, take the bus, to the MRT and keep my eyes open for the whole entire journey, sit in the office chair, face the laptop, surf here and there, to and fro the pantry, count the seconds to 6.30pm, the train ride back to Tampines and walking home to my block.

Oh such joy! *squirms*

(It's all about the money.. all about the dam dam da-da dam dam)

Well anyway, I had a blastful weekend.
With the family and gf.. and someone

Headed down to Henderson Waves with the family for a short while just to visit the place..


When you are tired, going uphill just to get up to Henderson Waves, you're bound to have that expression (Looks at Dad). Don't worry if you look funny. It's kinda "normal". Hahaaahahahaha.

Look Ma! NO HANDS!
AND WAY ABOVE SEA LEVEL!


My sister is so kental to be posing like that. Like some tourist dude who is a geek and tryna act cool.

"GELOMBANG HENDERSON"
That's right people... let's go catch some GELOMBANGs


Well, feeling la kan. Biler lagi nak feeling2. HaaaaAHHAHAHAAahahahAHAHa
What more can I annoy all of you other then my face and my macam paham posings. :p

Gorgeous place.

To someone: Bring me there please. :)

Oh, and has anyone tried the Oreo Cookies Milkshake from Spize at Simpang Bedok?

It was a first for me for dinner that night, and the only thing that went through my mind after the first sip and when it touches my taste buds..... was...

UMMMM UMMMM UUUMMMM UUUMMMMM.

I better get some sleep and have dreams of oreo cookies...

Coz I sure as hell do not wanna end up like this dude......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP