Monday, May 18, 2009

American Idol: The Final Showdown

American Idol is at the peak now since the 2 finalists has been announced on Thursday. I must say this year's season is full of talented contestants. It's something different every week and there is loads of surprises to look forward to.

When it came down to the final 3, I believe the fans and supporters had a hard time deciding on who to vote. It was down to Danny Gokey, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen. I believe this has got to be the 3 most hardest decisions to make.



Danny Gokey, who is btw my favourite, has got to be the most down-to-ea
rth contestant I've ever seen. I have to say his performance style is somewhat, normal but his voice is mesmerising. I loved his performance when he sang "September". His voice was damn sexy! It has a husky touch to it. I just love it. And for his final performance, I almost came down to tears with his rendition of "You are so beautiful". IT WAS SO SINCERE!!! I totally felt that he was actually singing from the heart. Haiz, Danny Gokey darling, it's okay. You may not win Idol but you're a winner to my heart. (HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!)


Adam Lambert is by far one of the most unexpected contestants. He comes out different each time. Though, on my personal opinion, I thought his style of singing gets annoying over time. Well, maybe he is great as a performer but as a recording artiste, I don't think he would go far. Well that's my personal opinion. I must say, his rendition of "One" was good. I had chills down my spine. Wooh!


Last but not least, Kris Allen, the cute bugger. Too bad he is married. I must say, he is very creative with his song renditions. I feel like he is very "Jason Mraz"-y, y'know, very much into acoustics the the sorts. I was torn between him and Danny but I still faved Danny because he has a unique voice, whereas Kris Allen is something which you would expect from someone who CAN sing. However, after listening to "Heartless", it blew me away. Totally. My jaw literally dropped when I heard him sing to that song. Nothing like Kanye West's version. So since Danny darling is out, my vote for Idol champion would be him, HANDS DOWN!

Now it's down to the finals! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP