Thursday, May 14, 2009

Itching for something new

Yes yes. I've been rather complacent with my blog. My updates aren't as often as before. Just that sometimes when I want to update, when I actually come down to typing out the post, my mind goes blank. Alasan, much? Heh.

So what do I really do since I'm currently unemployed and sedap menghabiskan beras di rumah?


Facebook-ing, working out and job hunting of course.

(As I am typing this post, I'm busy switching tabs in my firefox window between facebook, other people's blogs and random websites for inspirations for a design I'm planning to do)

Ok I'm procrastinating but it gets so distracting sometimes. Especially around this hour when almost everyone on your MSN and Facebook list is online. With the constant quizzes and witty comments that are exchanged in Facebook, what's there not to be distracted about?!

About the working out bit, I'm not joking. To date, I've lost 5 kilos and hell yeah I'm proud of it. I feel so much healthier actually. It feels different. What did I do to shed the weight? Ok, I'm cheating rather because I'm undergoing slimming treatment at London Weight Management but not all the work is done by them. I'm on a strict diet, with carbs(rice) twice a week. I struggled like hell in the beginning. It was TORTURE! But I got through with it and now my body, mind and soul are nicely adjusted to the diet. Of course, diet alone won't help. I engage myself in sports like tennis and badminton. I can't do jogging coz it bores the hell out of me. LOL. Oh and not forgetting to stock up on the fluids in the body. VERY IMPORTANT!

I haven't had any luck with my job search. I've so far applied with the SPF and CAAS and so far, there are no responses. I've applied with MOE for relief teaching also, but still no response yet. I'm waiting for my graduation next Tuesday for my official diploma and transcript and I would be applying with ICA.

Seems like my plans are on track.

Once I get a job, I'd be a happy goober.

Anyway, since I'm so hooked onto Facebook quizzes, there was this quiz I took titled "Hey Minah, what kind of Mat should you be dating?". Apparently, this isn't the only quiz that the creater came up with. She left her livejournal web on this quiz result and after I read it, I instantly loved her entries.

Visit her here.

I'll keep that for a later post.

As of now, I am totally in love with this...



I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP