Monday, June 22, 2009

NDP 2009 Happenings

In less then 2 months time, our nation will be celebrating it's 44th year of independence. Me, being a true-blue Singaporean, is very proud of being involve in it. YES! My very first time! My VIRGIN performance in NDP!

I am very super-duperly happy and excited for it.

Last Saturday, 21st June 2009, was the first combined rehearsal at Marina Floating Platform. So for those of you who wanna catch the fireworks, it's now on every Saturday.


I am involve the dikir barat item for NDP this year. This is the first time dikir barat is being featured in NDP and proud to say that the item is the opening act right after the march past.

The thought of being in NDP hasn't sink in when we had our trainings and rehearsals at Kranji Camp but after stepping in to the Marina Floating Platform, hell yeah, it sank in deep.









The first rehearsal we had over at Marina Floating Platform was simply spectacular. This year's NDP is gonna be de bomb.The firworks are awesome! Being on the stage is an eye-opening experience... LITERALLY!!

See what I mean?

For those of you who's gotten tickets to this year's NDP, good for you! For those who didn't, uhm, beg, borrow, steal if you have to. LOL!

The low-quality pictures are taken using my Samsung F480. The better looking ones are taken from pple's digi-cams n most of it is where I'm being tagged in Facebook. I would love to bring my DIDI, but I don't think it wld make things easier for me. :D

Definitely more updates of NDP as time goes by. Follow me on Twitter if you want to know my updates on NDP. Oh and HOW DO I TWITPIC ON MY MOBILE?!?!?! :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP