Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen


As you know, I was very hyped about the Transformers sequel and of course, you guessed it. (If you hadn't realised, look at my blogpost and read my tweets from yest. :p) I watched it yesterday, when it opened in cinemas around Singapore. You had no idea what I did to make sure I get tickets and good seats. LOL! All in the name of Transformers. (Ooohh.. Optimus Prime!)

I didn't have enough money in my bank account and so I contemplated on booking tickets online. I had cash on hand and already thought of transferring some amount into my account so I would be able to book online. The fickle me decided not to, but at 10pm on Wednesday, I went on the websites of GV, Cathay, FilmGarde and every other cinema website to see whether there were good seats available. Lo and behold, I almost wanted to dash out of the house and put some money into the my account. LOL.

The best seats that were available were at FilmGarde so I had to get the tickets there and then. I relaxed for awhile, and each time I refreshed, there were seats being taken. I didn't wanna take another chance and immediately went down to the ATM. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAH!

I can't believe I did all that just to get two bloody movie tickets. LIKE OTHER DAYS CANNOT WATCH TRANSFORMERS! bodoh. I can be ridiculous at times, without even realising it. HAHA.

Ok so my review.....

It was packed full with action, no doubt. There were blasts, bombings, shooting etc. almost in every scene so I was all eyes throughout the whole movie.

The whole movie lasted almost 2 1/2 hrs. Yes. LIKE HINDUSTAN MOVIE SEY! Micheal Bay did a good job in making the action last that long.

The storyline was unexpected. I'm not gonna give any spoilers. Wait I become like wet blanket liddat. So go watch if you wanna know. Really good storyline. :)

I was abit dissappointed though. I thought I could expect more from the new characters. Instead, only cameo appearances were made by them. Bummer. It could have been better if only they introduced them.

Nonetheless, the $7.50 and the "sanggup-pegi-ATM-malam-buta-untuk-top-up-bank-account" was worth it. I would get the DVD once its out to watch it again n again.

I give it 4 out of 5 popcorns!
Like I said, major dissappointment on the non existent introduction of characters but the action and storyline was GOOOOOODDDDDD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP