Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Transformers Hype

I am for one very hyped about the upcoming Transformers sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

The first Transformers was awesome. The cinematography of it all was almost excellent. The special effects, the sounds, the explosions.. everything. Even the robots were believable.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the second sequel. If you haven't know yet, it'll be released in the cinemas on June 24th and I for sure is definitely watching it. No doubt about it.

Other than being a great movie, of course everyone is looking forward to seeing the ever-so-hot Megan Fox in action. With beauty like that, she is making everyone look ugly. LOL. I mean how gorgeous can one person be?

Too gorgeous, til it came to a point where it became unbelievably naturally gorgeous. Is Megan Fox really a man?

News spread about her claiming that she was a man and underwent surgery to be how she is now.

When I heard about it, I went like... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

Something like that. So I had my "semangat-dua-saat" moment and went to google it. And came across this article:

LOS ANGELES, CA – The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.”

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

Source: http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/


Seems like it's rather worth trusting this article. Little did I know there was another article somehow with regards to Megan Fox "really" being a man.

'Man' and 'Megan Fox' aren't normally two words you would put together.

But in an interview at The Golden Globes on Sunday, the Transformer star insisted she has real insecurities - branding herself 'a man'.

Golden Globes 2009 | Best Dressed

Megan, 22, who wore a stunning, tight fitting golden gown to the event also admitted being extremely 'nervous' about her appearance.

She said: "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a transvestite. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."

Source: http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/megan-fox/news/90994-megan-fox-a-man


Believing that MTV is a more reliable source of entertainment news for me, I chose to believe the latter.

DOES THAT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A "MAN" TO YOU?!!?!?!?!

I am heaving a big sigh of relief after knowing that this bombshell is a natural born girl. By the way, how the hell can surgery really change a man's voice to "girly-girl"? Oh and I would think Shia LeBouf would barfed at having the thought of kissing a "she-male".

I have no idea why the hell I am so relieved for. HAHA!

Nonetheless, TRANSFORMERS, ROLL OUT!
*klinks metal spoons*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP