Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A good day

Today is a good day.

Eventhough me and Aini got to work 15 mins late this morning, we had seats from Tampines MRT station, which BARELY happens during the morning rush hour. So I thought.. "Something good is gonna happen today."

And something good DID happen today.







No. I didn't get to meet some drop dead gorgeous guy at lunchtime.






Me and Aini got seats from Raffles Place MRT to Tampines MRT. Isn't it great?




No really. Isn't it REALLY great?!




Haha.

Oh wells.

2008 is coming to an end but I wish to stay 18 til forever and beyond. Can? Please?

On another note,

Someone get me this for my birthday. Pretty please! I'll promise I love you til eternity. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP