Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Losing my virginity... STRIP!

It's either I've gone totally bonkers and out of my mind or just trying to take up a challenge and test my pain threshold.

Yes sir. You read it right.

I'm losing my virginity...
this Friday (wah, got timing some more)

to.....





STRIP! (Check out the webbie. It's kinda funky!)

:)

Gotcha didn't I? heh.

I'm feeling excited, yet.... scared? People said it's kinda painful, what more I'm a virgin waxee. Hurhur. I'm not gonna wax my whole body, if that's what you were thinking. If that was the case, it would be suicidal. LOL. It would only be my arms. :)

Any tips from non-virgin waxees? I don't want to end up going home like a sore polar bear with my arms hanging out like some chimpanzee. Heeeee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP