Sunday, December 07, 2008

Marina Barrage

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU! :)

***

Has anyone been to the (correct me if I'm wrong) latest icon in Singapore?

Marina Barrage.

Sounds alien? Yeah, it sounded alien to me a few days ago. Not until just now.

Marina Barrage is like a dam of some sort, where they store processed water. I think a quarter of it is still under construction but the place is kinda gorgeous. Great place to chill, enjoy the breeze and relax the mind.

So not gonna say much. Feast your eyes to some pictures
(Don't mind the outfit I'm in. Was from a wedding with the family and decided to drop by Marina Barrage to have a look. Hah.)











***

Anyway, about my waxing experience the other day?
Great!
Really.

Other than the fact that my skin is rather sensitive and 'til now it itches the hell out of me, I loved the treatment. What more, Strip's waxing parlour rocks the shit. I love the parlour! It didn't hurt, just that each time the therapist pulled out the strip, I startled abit. But it didn't hurt. It was alright.

Must.
Not.
Scratch.

I'm still getting used to the hairless feeling of my arms. Haha. It feels funny.
Next up, brazilian?

Signing off,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP