Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Wishlist

Looking at the countdown to your right, you would have probably abt 6 more days from the point I posted this entry, to get me a birthday present. Yes, the "tak tau malu" side of me is kicking in.

So this would be my precious wishlist... lo and behold...


Samsung F480 in Pink

iPod Touch (just the 8gb one will do :p)

Crumpler 4-million dollar home camera bag (in any bright colour :p)

This exact Baby-G watch and make sure it's black. (I saw this at Tampines Mall, level 2 just outside Starhub :p)

A Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet.

A wallet. Preferably this size. No brand specifically. :)

A Tiffany & Co. Mesh Ring

A pair of Adidas Slippers in Size 7. To be safe, buy me a size 8 :p

There's alot more I can put up here but I rather not. I wouldn't want people to suffer from heart attacks and decide to not read my blog anymore. LOL.

So, you've got 6 more days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP