Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A day filled with too many JOKE OF THE DAY!

MIZA IS WEIRD! AYU IS BELO! WANI IS A FREAK! FIZA IS CRAZY! I AM GAY!

haha!!! MIZA duno how to use a printer!!! she dont noe where the paper is suppose to go in and confident nak check whether there is still paper left to allow any printing! LOL!!!~ instead she go and check at the tray where the paper will be printed out!!! LOL!!! i was practically larfing my arse off and rolling on the floor!!! LAIN KALI TAKMO CONFIDENT K MIZA! NANTI PAISEI SENDIRI!!!!!!

haha!!!! dat is not the only time. she actually fell for the stupid joke made by wani that i wanted to be an FBI whereas FBI stands for the initials of the course em in. she can ask me sum more "eh kao serious pe nak jadi FBI eh?"

LOL!!!! me and my most sarcastic face, i said "FBI TUH COURSE AKOO BODO!!". and MIZA larfed her arse off! how could she fall for dat!!! I M NOT FBI MATERIAL!!!! LOL~

haha...miza miza....u made my day! haha.....

WANI!!! learn to eat properly and prevent food frm flying out of ur mouth!! the next thing i noe, mayb sum piece of chicken shop wld fly out from ur pithole!!!! LOL!

AYU!!!!! dun be soo belo!!!! open ur eyes big2 and b alert coz most of the time i dun make eye contact when u tok to me soo u dun need to shout at me and beat me 4 not listening!!!!

FIZA!!!! u r crazy!!!!! and i noe u lurve me!!!! i lurve the love dat u show me!!! awww....tarching nyer! FEELING!!!!

ME!!!! i m GAY!!!!! and i loike!!!! em liking every single minute of it!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!! *wootZ!*

i lurve my PTK pple!!!!!! *muaX!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP