Thursday, June 01, 2006

Digging my own grave

CAN SOMEONE COME TO MY CRY FOR HELP IN TEACHING ME HOW TO DO A PROPER STORYBOARD FOR ALICE?!?!?!?!

kkae..i sound desperate...COZ I AM!!!!

anyways..met mah darling GF...diana. met her at abt 6.30 at tamp mrt station. went to starbucks to chill...i had a Venti Java Chip Frappucino with Whip Cream and diana had a Mango Raspberry Tea Frappucino or sumting along dat line. and my oh my..we definitely chilled until abt 7.30...chilled soo much dat I needed to pee. haha...soo went to the ladies, cleard my bladder and went to Metro coz diana was getting a bedsheet for her fren who is getting married dis Sat. hmm...first time shopping for a bedsheet to gif for a wedding gift. =x

anyhoos...yah..she finally decided on one..which is really nice. and she is den buying it tmr..after collecting the money frm her classmates. and soo..after dat, we headed to S & K to check out the skirts, which is having a sale 2 for $50. where normally, one skirt cost $35. they have nice skirts but too bad i cant fit coz of my farking arse. LOL! not to worry, i haf alot of bottoms anyway but lacking in tops. in da end, me n diana came across dis wallet which is at $15 and i tell u its super nice. u can hang it ard ur neck and seriously, its really useful, for a person like me. coz i m da type where i always keep receipts in mah wallets and never bother to throw them away, same goes for diana. haha...! soo it will end up having more receipts that cash, and in MOST cases, all receipts and NO CASH! haha....!

soo...diana was deciding on whether to get the wallet, whereas i haf made mah decision to buy it. in da end...after asking abt money frm her bro and her mama, she decided to get the wallet another time. ahaKz. oh, and coincidence, her lost wallet was found by sumone which contains her ATM card, EZ link, IC and all other stuff which, if you lose it, makes u an illegal immigrant unless u carry around ur passport, which is definitely troublesome.

soo yah..bought my wallet and we headed home. Darling Diana, we soo need to go shopping one of these days. ITS THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!!!!! wakakakaka...~ oh my gawd..we soo lurve each other. ahaKz.

soo here I am now, stuck in front of my comp, printing notes, adding some final touches to my CMSK roleplay. and i soo need to wake up early tmr coz i need to get sum refreshments. LAST MINUTE! fark! I m getting much more forgetful as ever.

Oh...and i lurve u GF!!! muax!

*Mama, can I go for plastic surgery? Coz people are noticing that I look really tired. I need to get rid of my dark circles.*

I noe dat aint gona happen, not even in a million years.

*pooF*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP