Tuesday, June 27, 2006

not been updating my blog for quite a while. been busy wif skewl during my 2 weeks term "break". do take note dat i placed the quote marks coz really, it isnt a break at all. projects, assignments. all that shyds!

soo now, 1 whole assignment is over and done with. left with my projects, which are all group work. *thank gawd*.

soo yarr, not been having enuf slp and been slouching and staring at the computer monitor for 3/4 of the day. u can surely say that i haf no life. say wadeva u want...coz em not bothered anymore. EM SHACKED!

argh!

so now em in skewl. 2nd day of skewl after what i call a pathetic 2 wks break (hardly!).

in da skewl lab, doing the report (its a project work.) and my eyes are getting heavier by the minute (I think I'm gona shoot myself soon!)

gosh...em soo lacking of my rest, dat i duno da meaning of "energy" anymore coz its totally drained out from my system. but juz gif me chocolates and i will perk up in a jiffy.

em ryd now in a dilemma. wad dilemma u might be asking? hmm..i prefer to keep it an anonymous issue. soo pls dun pester me and keep asking me about it.

TIME TIME TIME!

i tink sumone has been meddling wif all the clocks coz it sure is getting faster dat i keep losing track of the day and date for each day. k..i noe i sound so helpless COZ I M!

haizz...em soo worked up. i need to go for a holiday. when was the last time i actually went out of this puny island called Singapore?

i need to go enjoy myself. catch a movie, chill out wif my darling frens and dear family. hmm....been spending loads of time wif mah family, going out wif them to sentosa and spending a whole day of fun together with my relatives. my frens? i seem to lose track of the last time we had fun together. haizz......

em sleepy *yawNz* o.O

*will God eventually send down a magical bed for me?*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP