Wednesday, June 07, 2006

today is my SYSA papar..and it was ok i guess..straight forward and em lucky i didnt cramped my head to memorise the facts coz the whole paper was all application of the theory.(confident siotz akoo..! wakakaka!!)

anyhoos, met mah peepz at PTK at 2+. bole tahan got quite a no. of pple there, 3 guys whom i duno frm where, ayul's fren (i tink her name mas), arep, ayul aaannnddddd....

the 2 newest lovebirds.... WAN & WANI!!!!

*kompang*

*pak pak gebing gebing gebing pak pak gebing gebing gebing pak pak gebing gebing*


haha.....and dis is not all

the 2nd newest lovebirds.... IMAM & FIZA!!!!

*kompang*

*pak pak gebing gebing gebing pak pak gebing gebing gebing pak pak gebing gebing*


haha....haizz....soo proud of both of em.aww....my babies are growing up...(cewaahh naqiah...cam paham jerr akoo nik.)

MuMMy, i waNT a BoyPreN!! PwetTy pweAsh!!!!

i lurve my frens...but i lurve my gf most!!! hehe!! muax to all my fwenz and double muaX to my dearest gf!!!!

oh and my artwork fer da dae....



*pooF*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP