Thursday, April 19, 2007

I just had to blog

Something was running through my mind after I got home from the briefing at school yesterday afternoon, after see-ing the freshies at school. A year passed so fast and now I'm no more a freshman. Wow! How fast time flies....

So anyways, after the briefing, I went home since I had nowhere else to go and the rest of my friends didn't attend their briefing. So I boarded bus 8 and at that time, the secondary school students just ended their school hours. So bus 8 was not packed but filled with like a mere 75% of secondary school students. *I do not wish to disclose the school name so as not to offend anyone because what I'm gonna blog about will be about people from this particular school*

I was with Yi Lin since both of us took the same bus to get home. So we got a seat somewhere at the back of the bus. Then infront of us, there were 2 secondary students. Oh well, what can be so bothering about 2 students?

I'm someone who is very aware of my surroundings whether I'm alone or with someone else. Somehow these 2 students caught my attention because of the image that they were potraying.
  • Both were wearing school uniform.
  • One had almost "thick" make up on.
  • One was sloppily dressed in her uniform.
  • Both had very short skirts, almost to a mini.
  • One had a piercing above the lip.
  • One had below the lip.
  • Both had tongue piercings.
  • Both had super THIN eyebrows, which is almost not there.

It just bothers me la see-ing the way they dressed. I mean if they had the nerve to dress up like that in school, what more if they are in their normal attire when they are in public. I mean you are still like eons away from becoming an adult. Can't all that come like after secondary school or something? These people just can't wait to grow up whereas for me, I don't want to grow up. I mean, even if I'm still a measly teenager, the fun that we have during childhood where we have no responsiblities to worry about, nothing to care for it's uncomparable *or is it incomparable* to how we behave as a teenager.

That wasn't the only encounter though. After I alighted the bus, I went to grab a nice Peach Ice Blend from the bubble tea shop. Then there was a few secondary school boys who were queue-ing up for their drinks. Then somehow another 2 more boys came and I overheard their conversation....

Boy 1: Eh you saw *...* or not?

Boy 2: No la. But I saw got people running sia just now.

Boy 1: Eh, you help me hold my bag first, I go there see.

So this Boy 1 went I don't know where and then came back there in like a minute or so.

Boy 3: Eh, you all don't gather here la. Wait they see la....

Boy 1: Ok ok. Anything you just meet me under my block hor...

Boy 2 : Ok ok. Wait we come..

So after all that, I just kept on looking and listening, but of course I didn't make it obvious that I was eavesdropping on them. After they bought their drinks, there was this another boy who came over....

Boy 2: Eh, where you go sia? *......* looking for you sia...

Boy 4: Wahh, just now they beat me like hell siaa. I wanted to run, but how to run siaa! They beat me like this *there was some hand actions here*

By this time, they were walking off already. Hell yes, I managed to get alot from a very typical school teenager conversation eventhough I had no idea at all about whatever they were talking about but since I came from a secondary school which is well, "infamous", I had a lil grasp of what they were talking about. In my heart, I just imagined myself shaking my head but I just looked as though I didn't care at all about what they were doing and talking about.

I just don't know where some teenagers get the idea that all this is a trend amongst them. I mean, seriously, I haven't see such thing happening in front of me but I do hear about them. Why can't anyone just lead simple lives? I guess simplicity is too much of a complexity.

Sometimes we tend to concentrate too much on the hardest things that we screw up our ABC's & 123's.

Oh well, that's life for you..

The metal is going in, in 7 days....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP