Monday, April 23, 2007

School's starting..

Ok, most of the time I would be asleep by now, but I just had to blog...simply because....

I CHANGED MY SKIN!!!!!


I was getting ubber bored with my previous one so I decided to play around with patterns and brushes, and taaa-daaaa...


The inspiration came from an original skin from Blogskins.com and it took me a while to find one really nice one and that fits well with my taste.


So here is the new skin and I love it!



***********************************


So how has the weekends been for me?


Well, not really much happened though.


On Friday, I had something new on me. I'll let it out once my friends see it. It caused me discomfort and of course pain because of the pressure for the past 3 days or so. I couldn't eat properly, or so to say, open my mouth widely. But then again, I had to endure because I wanted it. Oh well... It's causing major dry-ness to my mouth and lips so I guess I need to start bringing a lipbalm. I'll get one tomorrow or something.


On Saturday, I had my week-ly madrasah lessons and after that, went to Bugis for another slimming session. Mama went with me because she was having a massage session there. I was suppose to get a body scrub done but somehow, there wasn't enough time to do that. So that was left to be done on my next appointment there. Damn. My slimming treatments are making me waaay dizzy and I tire alot. bleargh..


Anyways, after Mahgrib there was a Doa Selamat/Belajar at Nek Cik Tah's house. It's like a fortnight-ly thingy that my family practices. So as to "mengeratkan silaturahim dan menimba ilmu dari segi agama".


Waaahhh, macam paham jer akoo ni. Tawu takpeeeeeeee...


Oh, and also, all this while I didn't know what Tiramisu is like, how it looks like, what it really is and how is the taste like.
On that particular day at Nek Cik Tah's house......


The answer to my questions. YES! There was tiramisu.... and oh my gaawwddd.. it was UBBER DELICIOUS! It was simply indulgence to satisfy my cravings for a suh-weet and mouth watering dessert. *drools*

Tiramisu is definitely my new found love. I need more of this sweet indulgence. I'm having a sugar rush and the feeling is orgasmic.

My weekend is done with a stay-at-home Sunday. Did nothing basically, except for editing this perfect "oh-my-gawd-i-just-fell-in-love-with-it" blogskin. Haha. Watched Miss Singapore Universe and seriously, I was never a fan for that contest. I mean, not to criticise the knowledgable judges of course, but maayynn, I thought Christabel Campbell would win. She speaks so well, definitely has the looks and she just has alot of stage presence. What more, spontaneous and is comfortable on the stage.

I don't think Singapore has that much of a potential to go on to the international scene in this area and get recognised. I mean, does Singapore really has a unique identity besides the multi-racial society that she has now? I mean reality-check, Singapore girls are very typical. It's not all about intelligence. The first few rounds of the pageant is all about looks. I don't have any offence against Jessica Tan winning because at the start of the show, it was so obvious that she's the winner because of the scores.

How often do you see Miss Singapore Universe actually making it through to the 2nd round of the international pageant? Hardly.

So, we need to get real beauties. The intelligence has to come later. That's just reality. What the girls really need to have is wisdom, spontaneous-ity and confidence. All intelligence won't be of much advantage.

Ok ok. Enough with that. Today, school is starting and I'm looking forward to it. Not much of the Monday blues I guess since my Mondays are all lectures from 9-2. My timetable sucks big time nonetheless. I just don't understand why school has to be a torture. bleargh.....

Life's never pleases anyone. It's the experiences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP