Thursday, April 05, 2007

its been a while...

So its been a while since I've updated anything... so here goes...

Holidays.. been boring. But I've got multiple appointments to attend so I guess that will help fill up my holidays....

I came to Changkat band on Monday and oh how I miss that band so much. They were practicing for their SYF performance which is gonna be on the 9th April *i think* and the first band to perform for that day. WooHoo.

So anyways, that was Monday. Past two days, did nothing. Just baked some cookies for Friday's kenduri at my place. Yesterday, was bored so decided to get down to some creative work with Windows Movie Maker. Hehe....

I compiled alot of pictures and then here it is.......


P.S. My editing skills are still amatuer-ish. It turned out abit bad here n there after i saved the movie, but nvm.

Well, that was about a day's work. See how much free time I actually have. LOL!

Anyways, tomorrow wld be hectic ard the house. There is a kenduri here and all family members are invited, and I mean ALL which is refering to the Jalan Kechot generation. Looking forward to it. I mean it's not all the time that you get this many guests at your house.

Oh and guess what....

I GOT A NEW HANDPHONE!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy. Thanks to my beloved Papa. He decided to buy me a new one since I....

PASSED MY SUPP PAPER!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, haha. I'm currently in a total mentally unstable condition to think straight. I mean like c'mon man. 2 great things happening. What more could I ask for? *actually there is more, but I lete dat be kept unknown. better dat way...*

So, it's been totally sweet for me.

I also am beginning my duties as an SGH for Nira. God knows how kanchiong giler babi I was when I received SMSes from the newly appointed president of MAG and the ex-SGH about the admin stuff. Submitting names and all that for the upcoming performance, a camp going on next week.

I got soo kanchiong giler babi that I got mixed with my dates n days. *Ainn knows abt it...*

So, I'm keeping my cool. I'm trying to get everything organised by next week. Too bad my weekends are packed this week. Too many family events. But then again, I always spend time on my laptop doing something else rather then getting the necessary done. Shhh...~

Next week is gonna be another packed week for me. Oh well, soo much for boring holidays. Haha. I end up going some place else.

Oh, and DANIELLE is my new found love..!!!!!!!

Too bad, the last episode was yesterday. Can there be another season puh-lease!!!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP