Monday, April 16, 2007

lacking of updates

It's coming to 2 weeks and this blog has been lacking of updates. I always told myself, "I'm gonna update my blog today." But always it ends up....

  • I'm pure lazy
  • I totally forgot about it (Trust me, my memory needs upgrading. Do they sell it at Sim Lim Square?)
  • I had something else to do.
  • I'm too busy....

Ok so forget all that and here I am now.

I've tried out the new 3D messenger IMVU and I'm getting addicted to it. It's real cool and you can interact with your avatar. For now, this is my character... *trust me, my character is too good to be true. LOL!*


Last week had Arts Induction Camp and I'm totally in loves with the new committee. YAY! Too many stupid and corny jokes to make up for the boredom having to listen to every lecture in the lecture theatre regarding leadership skills and how stuff goes about when you become a leader and all that. I thought it would be some boring camp, but with tht great company, it was fun. Haha!



That was camp. Next would be my uncle's engagement on 8th April 2007. Yes, it's like eons ago. Oh well... nothing much to comment about. I'll just put up a picture of the daras that were present on that day.


Ok, another relative which has take another step in life. So Congrats Abg Zul on the engagement.

Congrats also to Eddy and Mas on their engagement on 7th April 2007.


Ok. What else happened? Hmm...... Oh, I straightened my hair.

I don't know whether the difference is that much.But wadeva, I love my hair now. No more frizzy ends and horrible waves.

Ok done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP