Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool!!!!!

I was out for the whole day. Not exactly whole day but I just didn't bother to go online. Only an hour ago, I signed in to my MSN... and I received this...
Miza: OI
Me: yo
Miza: what the hell is ur problem sak
Me: wad problem? huh?
Miza: ntah. ask urself ah sak. what you did to me. dah backstab org lagi tanye. baik uh eh
Me: sejak biler akoo backstab kao? akoo seriously dun get it siol
Miza: KAU BOBAL BLKG AKU!!!
I think by this time, Miza dah boring dengan ke-blur-an, ke-bodoh-an dan ke-bengap-an aku. Aku rase, dier dah ketawe2 pat dpn computer dier tuh haahh..!!!

Me: sejak biler siak? sape blg kao akoo bobal blakang kao? n pasal aper? i get it its 1st April. -.-. APRIL FOOL!
Miza: NAQIAH!
Me: huh
Miza: APRIL'S FoOL~. !!!!!!!

Nice one eh Miza. Nasib baik akoo bodoh, slow dan bengap. Sudah terserlah. Huahuahuahua!! Oh, and lucky akoo orgnyer rilek. Kalao tak, akoo dah cuak siol. *mcm WANI. kan? =)*
Aper je Miza!!!! Huahuahuahuahuahua!!!

Haiz, dahlah takde hp. Waktu maner ntah si Miza ni ikot, ckap akoo bobal blakang dier. Hp akoo rosak. Akoo dah consperm nak suro papaku tercinta belikan hp. Second hand pon takpe la. Asalkan ader hp. Mcm senyap siol takde hp. Eish, soo de unusual de feeling tau.

Anyway, I went to catch TMNT at GV Marina last Thursday with someone. Oh, and TMNT is totally CAWABANGA DUDE!!!!! Micheal Angelo has always been my favourite. He is the joker, and he's the one who makes TMNT fun to watch, not like normal action cartoons like Spiderman, Batman or Superman.

I give TMNT....

4/5 Popcorns!!!!

It's a really nice movie. Funny and not all action. So it's really an enjoyable movie to watch. Nonetheless, it's a short movie so don't expect to much from the plot. All in all, the movie shares the importance of severing brotherhood and not let age or position ruin the relationship among siblings. What the 4 turtles have been doing, that is to save lives, has made them realise that they have to put their differences and wants aside and act as ONE team. Since the duration of the movie might feel short when watching it, don't worry about it. It's not a bore to watch TMNT.

So my plans for next week would be busy preparing for Friday's kenduri at my place. Oh well, at least I have something to do during the holidays. My days are filled with different appointments and going out with different people.
I think, you're now the reason why I wake up smiling everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP