Tuesday, March 27, 2007

coincidence? maybe...

How much of a coincidence can it be when you bump into someone who is a total stranger, two days in a row, at two different locations?

Coincidence? Or maybe just fate?

Oh well. Yesterday I had a movie date with the GF and we decided to head to Cineplex because the movie timing there was the only reasonable one. So train-ed to Bedok MRT and oh well, I was late. In the train, there was this guy. He seems, well, has this boyish malay boy look. I don't know how that comes around but yeah, I'll stick to my limited vocab to describe him. He seemed like any other malay guy. Not really like a guy whom you would do a double-take for.

So anyways, yeah, it wasn't such a big deal. So met Diana and then we decided to go back to Tampines because I reached Bedok a wee-bit late and we don't expect to be reaching Somerset in time for the movie which was at 3.15pm.

Seronok la siaakk patah balik naik MRT. There goes my ez-link value.....

So whatever. We bought tickets at Century Cineplex cinema for the 4.30pm show for the movie Stomp The Yard. Then we had our late lunch at LJS Century. After that, walked around and soon entered the cinema to watch the movie.

Well, Stomp The Yard....
Hmm, expected ending though, just like any other dance movie but good storyline. Great stepping moves. Nice soundtrack and really touching scenes. It shows how anyone can overcome their already "messed-up" lives where they lose a loved one and have noone to turn to. Inspirational and moving yet wonderful dance choreagraphy and great illustration of the stepping dance style.

I give.......

4.5 Popcorns!!!!

If you love dance, this is another dance movie to add to your collection of Honey, You Got Served, Step Up and the works. Expected ending though, but still worth your $7. A great movie to watch with a bunch of friends or your double or triple dates.

So after the movie, we just walked around and soon I went off.

Today, I had my slimming session again at Bugis. I'm starting to shed off weight bit by bit. Though its a slow process, I think the sessions are really working. I see the difference that are happening, slow, but still happening.

Oh, and about the coincidence part? While I was walking out of Seiyu, I noticed someone so very familiar, like someone whom I saw on the train yesterday sitting opposite of me. YES!!! I saw the exact same stranger which I mentioned about at the start of the entry. Oh, and I bet he recognised me too because we made eye-contact. Woah! Coincidence? Dejavu?

Oh well, he was with his GF I think. Yesterday he was alone. So yeah, I didn't bother to look at him for more than half a minute or two. Tak pasal2 akoo di-tuduh bermain mata dengan teman lelakinye. Eiisshh, akoo dah la sorang. Kalao blajar silat, takpe jugak. Akoo stakat blajar tepuk2, nyanyi2, gendang2 ajer siak.

So yeah, was smiling to myelf without being seen of course because I have something to blog about. What sheer coincidence.....~~

After the slimming session, met Diana at Tampines and we Starbuck-ed. That Java Chip Frappucino definitely made my day, despite having a spoilt hp and obviously no other way of communication with my dear friends. *uwwweekkkkkk*

I'm in the midst of planning for a N2T outing. So to all N2T-ians, pick your choice....

Would you like to have a.....

  • Picnic?
  • Bowling session?
  • Swimming?
  • Simple dinner?
  • Zoo trip?

Please tell me okays. I really want to have this. So help me out alright?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP